Atahotels Hotel Chain
Born in 1967, Atahotels belongs to the Unipol Group. It is a dynamic company continuously expanding, which is now engaged in a consolidation process in the Italian market. At the end of 2016, in a perspective of development, the Group acquired UNA Hotels and Resorts to create TOGETHER the first Italian Hotel Group in Italy, 100% Italian.
TOGETHER Atahotels and UNA Hotels and Resorts form a group with a portfolio more than 5.300 rooms in 41 hotels. TOGETHER they cover 10 Italian regions and 22 destinations. TOGETHER they are the first Italian Hotel Group and the fourth in Italy.
TOGETHER they are driven by the passion for Italy and for hospitality.
Our facilities embody the essence of the effort made for the creation of high quality services, close to the desires of our guests.
The whole offer is as follows:
- 7 Hotels: five 4 and two 5 star, for business and leisure tourism, in Milan, Turin, Bologna, Varese, Taormina and Tuscany.
- 4 Aparthotels: the apartments are located in the most strategical locations in Milan, offering long stays in Italy's main business city
UNA Hotels and Resorts:
- 16 UNA Hotels: metropolitan hotels characterized by a unique style, focus on design and details with a high variety of services and facilities that make the hotels a perfect meeting point for guests and locals.
- 8 resorts. Multiuse properties, perfect for leisure and incentive travels, able to offer to the guests multiple services and amenities such as swimming pools, golf courses, spas and wellness centers, tennis courts, play grounds, open air restaurants. They include Villa Le Maschere Resort, a perfect place to stay.
- 5 UNAWAY Hotels. Hotels located in the suburban areas, near highways and motorways, easily reachable from the main airports and city centers. They offer high quality standards and represent a new hospitality concept, in line with a modern and dynamic guest.
Do you want to download our catalogue?