Welcome to Golf Hotel Campiglio4
Via Cima Tosa, 3 - 38086 Località Campo Carlo Magno, Trento (Madonna di Campiglio)
The Golf Hotel Campiglio in Madonna di Campiglio, Località Campo Carlo Magno, is a historical residence full of charm. The hotel was built in 1895 as a hunting chalet, the favorite vacation destination for the Hapsburg Court of Franz Josef and Princess Sissi. The name of the Golf Hotel stems from 1924, the year of construction of one of the first golf course in Italy designed by Henry Cotton.
The Golf Hotel Campiglio is the ideal destination for those who want to find themselves within the splendid and breathtaking scenery of the Dolomites. The hotel has 109 rooms dedicated to refined, demanding guests that want to stay in a prestigious residence. Hotel guests can enjoy a refined restaurant, a pleasant American Bar, a modern SPA with sauna and panoramic indoor pool and the possibility to rent some of the rooms for meetings and banquets. In front of the Golf Hotel Campiglio, only a few meters away, are the skilifts that, during the winter,reach the 150 km of slopes in the Madonna di Campiglio area and in the summer lead to breathtaking trails for trekking and hiking. For fans of cross-country skiing, there is a panoramic trail within the park of the hotel.
8 good reasons to choose this hotel
- Historic and charmful structure
- One of the most beautiful locations in the Alps
- Panoramic position on the skiing tracks
- Hotel-owned golf course with view over the Brenta Dolomites
- Spacious, elegant and comfortable rooms
- Excellent restaurant with local gastronomic traditional plates
- Excellent Spa
- Family dedicated services, mini club for children, hikes for adults
- Rooms and Suites
- Restaurants and Services
- Meetings & Events
- Services and Facilities
- Contact us
- Where we are - How to reach us
- Local Information Area
SPONSOR & PARTNERS
10% discount for American Express card Holders!