Golf hotel campiglio, charming historic residence in madonna di campiglio
Golf Hotel Campiglio is an exclusive 4 stars Hotel in Madonna di Campiglio, build where in the past was located the hunting chalet of the Hapsburg court, favourite holiday destination of Franz Josef and Princess Sissi.
In 1924 here was designed one of the first golf courses in Italy, designed by Henry Cotton. The golf course gave the name to the hotel, which from that moment was called Golf Hotel.
The Hotel and its 109 rooms can still show the prerogatives of a prestigious house, tastefully furnished with charming details. Enjoy an enchanted place capable to offer a captivating restaurant with American Bar, a modern innovative spa and wellness center with indoor pool and sauna, business and meeting rooms.
Ski lifts are located directly in front of the Hotel, a few meters far from the entrance. Enjoy 150 km of slopes of Madonna di Campiglio and, in summer, the hiking trails. For those loving an active type of vacation, there is a delightful panoramic cross-country ski trail within the park of the hotel.
- HISTORIC CHARMING HOUSE IMMERSED IN THE ENTICING PURE NATURE OF THE ITALIAN DOLOMITI MOUNTAINS
- DIRECT ACCESS TO THE SKI SLOPES
- GOLF COURSE WITH 9 HOLES AND PANORAMIC VIEW ON THE BRENTA’S DOLOMITI
- SPACIOUS AND COZY ROOMS
- RESTAURANT WITH LOCAL, TRADITIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL MENUS
- WELLNESS CENTER AND SPA
- SERVICES FOR FAMILIES AND KIDS (MINI-CLUB AND ENTERTAINMENT)
- WIFI INCLUDED
Golf Hotel Campiglio offer 109 rooms, each one a symbol of comfort and royal prestige, divided into the following categories: Superior, Executive, Deluxe e Junior Suite. Every room is spacious and quiet, suitable to meet needs either of couples and family with children. The unique atmosphere reflected in every single detail ends in the panoramic view of the Mountainous Mass of the Brenta.
- Spacious and quiet rooms
- Panoramic view on the mountains of Brenta and on the Golf course
- Free Wi-Fi
Room details (they can vary according to the type)
Room's general equipment
- Access with magnetic card
- Noise protection walls
- Elegant furnishing
- Wlak-in closet (in several room)
- Direct Phone Line
- Electronic safety deposit box
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- Mediaset Premium and satellite tv programs
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bathroom with bath or shower
- Courtesy Line dedicated
- Whirpool in a few Junior Suite
- Room service (from 7.30 to 23.00)
Business amenities (depending on the type of room)
- Free Wi-Fi in the public area and rooms located in the new wing
- Telephone with data port RJ (rooms in the new wing)
- Modem plug
Special 4×3: One night free – Campiglio
From € 128
Last Minute -25%: Golf Hotel Campiglio
From € 96
Ski & Spa Package
From € 192
Foremost among the services of Golf Hotel Campiglio, there is the possibility to leave the car inside a comfortable free parking. Inside the resort it’s possible to find the best opportunities to relax and have fun. For a visit outside a shuttle service (courtesy bus) can take the guests to Madonna di Campiglio downtown every 30 minutes.
A modern and friendly wellness center with a high qualified staff, provides several excellent relaxation treatments. A place where it’s possible to take real care of the body and mental well-being. There are 5 rooms for beauty treatments and hay baths, massages and tanning beds. It’s possible also to enjoy a perfect swimming experience in the indoor pool with panoramic view, water features and whirlpool. The “saunas’ path” provides Finnish Organic sauna, Turkish bath, soaking tub, tropical showers and cold fog. For lovers of sports there is also a fully equipped gym.
Ski lovers have at their disposal a modern ventilated and heated ski storage with individual lockers to find their equipment ready for new challenges in the snow.
- Reservation and organization of trips, excursions and sport activities
- Booking Ski lessons
- General information about the town, the activities and the surroundings
- Car rental and transfer service
- Currency exchange
- Daily purchase
- Purchase medicines at the pharmacy
- Non monitored parking lot suitable for 100 cars
- Shuttle service to and from Madonna di Campiglio downtown
- Newspaper in consultation
- Mini-Club for kids
- Heated and ventilated ski room with individual lockers
- Evening entertainment with piano-bar
- Free Wi-Fi in all the public areas
Additionally paid services
- Ski pass and dolomeet card in hotel sale
- Access to the wellness center (pool, saunas, gym, jacuzzi)
- Wide range of beauty treatments in the wellness center
- Ski School delegate at your disposal directly inside the Hotel
- Ski equipment rental and special conditions directly in the resort
- Golf lessons
- Horseback riding
- Extreme sports (rafting, Idrospeed, tarzaning, canyoning, pointing)
- Guided tours in the pure nature, during summer and winter both
- Little pets are allowed
Restaurants and Bars
The prestigious Restaurant Carlo Magno, overlooking the Brenta Dolimites and the celebrated golf course, proposes international and Italian dishes, combined with traditional preparation from the culture of Trentino.
The Bar Rododendro offers a cozy and refined atmosphere, it’s the perfect place to taste a snack or enjoy some relaxing time after an intense day of skiing or a round of golf. Ideal place to sit and begin a conversation and get a smart start (or an end?) to the evening with the rich selection of dishes and cocktails with a soft background music and live piano bar.
“La Stube del Golf “ is our informal restaurant, where the discovery of the culinary tradition of the mountain valleys is combined with careful research of raw materials. This restaurant exalts the traditional dishes, day during there is possible to enjoy a buffet with proposals dedicated to skiers: a small but high quality break, from the tasty appetizers to the worldwide famous specialties of Trento. A custom menu is served for children.
For more information and reservation:
349 772 2851
- Personalized and tailored cocktails and menu for each event
- Relaxing american
Restaurants and Bars
Restaurant Carlo Magno
- Opening time:
lunch: from 12:30 to 14.00 International and Italian selection of dishes
- Elegant atmosphere overlooking Campo Carlo Magno and the Brenta Dolomites
American Bar Rododendro
- Opening hours: 10.00 - 24.00
- Cocktail selection and aperitifs by professional bartenders
- Ideal for a snack after sport
- Cozy and excellent ambiance
- Bio-bar containing a wide selection of wellness proposals
La stube del Golf
- Daily Chef’s proposal with traditional dishes of the region
- Quick lunch for skyers
- A wide range of proposal for every occasion
- Business lunch and breakfast in conjunction with meetings
- Dedicated tailored menu
- Typical and gala dinner
- Hours: 7.30 - 23.00
- Captivating proposals for a relaxing and romantic dinner (or lunch) in the room
- La stube of Golf Hotel
- Small Bar/Club House: bar with a panoramic dehor overlooking the golf course and winter snack service directly on the sky slopes and the Golf School Campo Carlo Magno.
After an intense day of sport, the real luxury is to enjoy the possibility of taking care of yourself. The Wellness Center of Golf Hotel Campiglio represents the perfect meeting between the Eastern and Western traditions.
Relax and well-being combined with a charming panoramic view on the impressive landscape of the Dolomites. Enjoy a relaxing path composed by Finnish Sauna, Bio Sauna, Turkish bath, Tropical Shower, Cold Fog Shower with essential oil of pine and Kneipp applications.
A large Jacuzzi and two individual pools complete the wellness and water proposal. The tailored service continues with a small gym with Technogym equipment, a massage rooms, two rooms for beauty treatments, solar shower and facial. Relax in a seductive atmosphere with a pleasant background music.
- Panoramic indoor pool with water features
- Modern Wellness Centre
- Rooms for beauty treatments and hay bath
- Massages and UVA lamps
- Bio-bar food proposals
- Relaxing background music
- Finnish Biological Sauna
- Turkish bath
- soaking tub
- Tropical shower and cold fog
Download treatment list
For further information please contact the staff at the reception of the hotel. We will gladly answer to all specific questions and needs.
A perfect holiday, enjoyable for everyone in the family. Golf Hotel Campiglio can offer a surprising Mini-Club service, capable to involve children (from 3 to 12 years old) in games and amusing activities, from dances to small parties and dedicated events. Kids can live important occasions for socialize and play together. Always at disposal of the little guests there are a safe and specially equipped TV room with drawing boards, games, cartoons on DVD, music, pencils and colors.
- Mini-club room with games for younger guests
- High qualified entertainment staff
- Weekly programs of entertainment and games
- Babysitting upon request (additional payment)
Kids (3-12 years old):
The course Golf Campo Carlo Magno is located at 1650 m above the sea level, it’s one of the most important courses in Italy, thanks to its own historical tradition. It was designed in 1923 by Henry Cotton, in a lovely captivating forest of fir trees. Walking through the area of the courses means to be completely immersed in an unforgettable landscape of pure nature; it’s the enchanted Natural Park Adamello Brenta with the famous Brenta Dolomites in the background.
Golf Campo Carlo Magno is one of the highest in Europe and it offer a 9-hole course with double tees. It doesn’t represent an hard challenge for skillful players, but it can be not so easy for those who are in difficulty in placing the tee-shot. Some holes presents the out of bounds limit, players are surrounded by a pure nature. At the disposal of the players there are a driving range facilities with 20 pitches, including 6 indoor putting green, pitching green, rental carts, club house with bar, restaurant at the Golf Hotel Campiglio, free parking.
- Driving range with 20 pitches, including six indoors
- Putting green
- Pitching green
- Trucks and electric car rental
- Club House with bar
- Restaurant, inside the Golf Hotel
Golf Hotel Campiglio is an ancient chalet, an historical residence full of a deep magic atmosphere located in Campo Carlo Magno, capable to offer several possibilities of activity and many ideas to meet the needs of every type of guest.
Madonna di Campiglio and the Natural Park Adamello Brenta can offer to the visitors many possibilities of activity – sporting or otherwise – in the open air. The property is surrounded by a charming cross country skiing ring, while the ski-lift system is directly in front of the hotel. During summer is possible to play golf in the 9 holes course with a surprising and captivating natural setting, one of the most beautiful landscape in all the Alps.
Available to all guests mountain bikes to challenge the many nature trails and close to the hotel there is the possibility to enjoy an horseback riding tour, quad tours and extreme sports.
- Skiing (downhill, skiing, snowboarding) with direct access to the slopes from the hotel
- Private cross country skiing ring surrounding the hotel
- Private and exclusive 9 holes golf courses
- Mountain bike
- Extreme sports nearby (rafting, hydrospeed, tarzaning, canyoning, paraglinder ecc.)
- Horseback riding tours
- Quad tours
- Guided excursions and trips, in cooperation with the Alpines Guides
- Indoor pool with panoramic view inside the wellness center
- Children pool with exciting water features
Fun activities (includes shows)
- Mini-club for kids (3-12 years old)
- Evening shows and entertainment with piano bar
- The Golf Hotel is surrounded by the pure nature of the Natural Park of Adamello Brenta
- The hotel is located in a strategic position, an ideal starting point to enjoy excursions In order to discover the nature of the Alps
Samarcanda entertainmentWork with Samarcanda entertainment around the world of touristic animation and become an animator in the most beautiful and exciting touristic villages in the world. Visit Samarcanda website for more information. www.sammarcanda.com
The charming and stunning natural environment of Madonna di Campiglio is the perfect setting to create business relationship, organize teambuilding and conferences, convention or exclusive exhibitions both during the winter time and the summer time. Golf Hotel Campiglio can offer a prestigious atmosphere of a very high level. The natural surroundings, the historical background the hotel can offer is the perfect setting to host meeting, exclusive events and business vacations.
The Hotel can offer a Plenary Hall suitable for 180 seats and two other meeting rooms suitable from 20 to 50 people, a prestigious exhibition area and a gourmet restaurant ideal for banquets, which can plan several dedicated and tailored menus. After the meeting guests can relax in the modern and innovative Wellness Center.
- The stunning alpine setting of Madonna di Campiglio
- Meeting and exhibition rooms
- Gourmet restaurant
Meetings, Congresses and Events
- Plenary hall up to 180 seats
- 2 rooms up to 50 seats
- 1 room up to 25 seats
- Exhibition area of 77 m2
- Rooms are located on the ground floor, they all have natural light
- Height ceiling up to 3,20 m
- Hospitality desk
- Technical basic assistance
Room facilities equipment
- Amplification system
- Speaker’s table
- Flip chart
- Overhead Projector
- Direct phone line
Available on request
- Audio and Video recording
- Self-supporting rear projection
- Simultaneous translation, interpreters
All our staff is at your service for any information you may require. We would be glad to assist you in organising your stay with us, while awaiting to give you our warmest welcome to Golf Hotel Campiglio in person!
- Via Cima Tosa, 3
- Località Campo Carlo Magno
- 38086 Madonna di Campiglio
- Sexagesimal (Latitude, longitude): 46° 14' 23.491" N - 10° 50' 15.902" E
- Switchboard: +39 0465.441003
- Individual bookings (up to 9 rooms): +39 02.69826982 press 1
- Groups, meetings and convention bookings (starting from 10 rooms): 39.02.69826982 press 2
- General: +39.0465.440294
- Bookings: +39.0669646965
Where we are
Via Cima Tosa, 3
Località Campo Carlo Magno
38086 Madonna di Campiglio (Trento)
Sexagesimal (Latitude, longitude): 46° 14' 23.491" N - 10° 50' 15.902" E
Located in Campo Carlo Magno, 1.5 km from Madonna di Campiglio downtown, the Resort is in an extraordinary position with an excellent panorama, facing the Dolomite's Brenta Massif, a strategic location for getting involved in sports activities and excursions.
Transport and Parking
- The resort is located just 1550 meters far from Madonna di Campiglio
- Free shuttle service to and from the center of Madonna di Campiglio
- Transfer and Taxi service upon request
- Free outdoor parking
- Ski: direct access from the resort
- Madonna di Campiglio downtown: 1,5 km
- Trento central railway Station: 82 km
- Montichiari Brescia Airport: 110 km
- Villafranca Verona Airport: 160 km
- Milan Malpensa Airport: 250 km
- Highway A4 (exit Brescia Est): 82 km
- Highway A22 (exit S. Michele all'Adige): 71 km
- Madonna di Campiglio Congress center : 1,5 km
- Golf driving range: 200 m
Information on the local area
Located in Campo Carlo Magno, 1,5 km far from Madonna di Campiglio downtown, with an excellent panoramic position, facing the Brenta Dolomites. A strategic location to live a surprising wellness experience, enjoy sports and open air activities, but also getting involved in local traditional events, such as the Christmas Markets and the Habsburg Carnival.
- Madonna di Campiglio: 1500 meters
- Christmas Markets
- Habsburg Carnival (February)
- Habsburg Commemorations (Summer)
Art and History
- Art and Museum of Customs and Customes of Trentino (San Michele all'Adige): 55 km
- MART Modern and Contemporary Art Museum: Trento (82 km) and Rovereto (100 km)
Places of Interest
- Trento: 82 km
- Bolzano: 95 km
- Merano: 130 km
- Melinda World: discovering the apples from Val di Non: 40 km
- 'Superskirama' ski area with ski slopes for 380 km
- Private cross-country ski ring on hotel property
- Ice-skating ring (winter only) in Madonna di Campiglio
- Sledge dog trails
- Private 9 holes Golf course (on the hotel property)
- Extreme sports in the area (rafting, hydrospeed, tarzaning, canyoning, ecc..
- Possibility of horseback riding in the area
- Quad rental in the area
- Guided excursions in the pure nature of the Natural Park of Adamello Brenta
- Mountain bike at guests’ disposal